Employee Type:Full time
Location:IL Oak Brook
Job Type:Finance Planning / Analysis
Job Posting Title:Senior Pricing Analyst
This role is a key position that is responsible for providing pricing guidance and supporting consistent pricing practices to meet both short-term and long-term financial and strategic business objectives. This role requires significant collaboration with our Business Units and functional partners. This role will allow a problem solver with high learning agility to get a well-rounded Revenue Management experience.
- Collaborate with the Business Units (BU's) and functional groups (Sales, Marketing, Cost Accounting, Supply Chain, etc.) to build cohesive pricing strategies needed to meet both short-term and long-term financial and business objectives.
- Evaluate pricing assumptions for reasonableness within the context of customer, BU strategic objectives, and financial targets, with sensitivity to potential implications of various price points.
- Pricing recommendations and what if financial scenarios for customer bids and critical path pricing exercises
- Support Sales and Management in execution of price changes, price/bid tracking, and any other initiatives or pricing activities covered by the revenue management team
- Support internal best practices with respect to pricing management and provide guidance as needed to other internal customers
- Communicate insights and flag competitive actions for internal & external clients in a concise, effective manner
- Team player and contributor on departmental & divisional projects and initiatives
- BS Degree in Business, Finance, or Economics with 3+ years of experience
- Relevant experience to include advanced pricing analytics and P&L understanding
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to strategical influence
- Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills
- Strong planning, project management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Previous financial experience in CPG / Manufacturing environment
- Experience with SAP, BPC, and/or BI
- High level of understanding of commodity markets, logistics, or costing in a CPG environment is a plus
- Syndicated Data experience - IRI, AC Nielsen, etc.
- Travel is generally not required, but may at times be necessary
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1