Employee Type:Full time
Location:IL Oak Brook
Job Type:Information Technology Support
Job Posting Title:IT Support Analyst
This individual will provide direct hands-on Information Technology support to users in local office as well as users in other company offices. The position will generally be focused on supporting client side computing and technologies. This position is highly focused on excellent customer service.
* Responsible for overall desktop support of local and remote systems
* Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving hardware and network issues
* Responsible for completing and filing systems-related documentation
* Must maintain a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Proficient with MS Office and Microsoft Workstation operating systems as well as Windows W2K/W2K3 domains.
* Minimum of 6 years broad-based experience in computer/network support in a Microsoft environment.
* Knowledge of current technological developments/trends.
* Experience supporting in remote environment is a must.
* Associates Degree or higher required.
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1