New Year, New Career!!
Generac Power Systems has full-time call center representative openings, both for general customer support and WiFi connection support, at their facility in Jefferson, WI. Stop by for an on-the-spot interview, tour, and tasty treats!
When attending this event, please bring a copy of your resume with for us to review in-person. During this event, you will be able to meet with a member of our Recruitment team and the Customer Support team, if available, to discuss our Customer Support Representative role.
- Maintains a “customer first” attitude at all times.
- Seeks out answers to questions within the materials and tools available.
- Maintains product knowledge through training and continuing education.
- Fosters a positive team atmosphere in all functions of Customer Support.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months customer service experience
- WiFi Connection Support Rep: 1 year handling inbound calls and 6 months trouble shooting internet support applications
Generac offers an excellent benefits package including health, life, dental, vision, vacation, employee stock purchase program, company matched 401K, career development and more!
For a complete job description and to apply on-line please visit us at www.generac.com/careers
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.